Payment & Shipping Terms:
medium duty racking,
medium duty shelving
Loading Capacity: 300-800kgs UDL/level as general. Up to 1,000kgs per level to special needs.
Our advantages on Long Span Shelving:
Only high-quality RAW STEEL Q235, by largest steel factories in China, is used for our racking products.
A big scale of output allows us in a good position to control lower product costs on a basis of same high quality level.
A wide range of different racking types to suit different storage needs.
Free but expert advice & proposed racking solutions for your kind reference.
Quick delivery. Within 20 working days for ordinary order quantity.
1. Rigid-structure, durable, versatile and economical shelving system, most widely used for storage of different items.
2. Available in wide range of shelving height, depth & length and loading capacities to clients' storage needs.
3. Fully adjustable shelf height.
4. Very easy to install and dismantle.
5. Rapid handling and direct access of almost all types of goods.
6. Maximizes space use in any storeroom configuration while retaining optimum productaccessibility.
7. Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
300-800kgs UDL/level as general, up to 1,000kgs UDL/level as special request
1,800-3,000mm as general, up to 11,000mm as special request
300-600mm as general, up to 1,200mm as special request
1,200-2,000mm as general, up to 3,000mm as special request
Powder Coated Finish or Galvanized Finish for Steel Panels and upright Frame
Raw Steel Code:
Long Span Shelving System Parts & Accessories.
Standard section size: 55*47*1.5-2.0mm, 80*60*2.0mm.
Standard section size: 30*50*1.5, 40*60*1.5, 50*80*1.5 etc
Steel Panels with powder coated finish & Steel Panels with Galvanised Finish, both available.
Post Plastic or Steel Baseplate, Bracing, Plastic Block for assembly of horizontal bracing, Anchors(needed only for steel baseplate), Bolts & Nuts, and Safty Pin.
Contact Person: Vickie Sun
Tel: 0086 13584426100