Payment & Shipping Terms:
multi level pallet racking,
pallet storage racks
6 Levels Cold Rolling Steel Selective Pallet Racking For Storage , Blue / Orange
|Product Name||Selective Pallet Racking|
|Rack Levels||3 levels, 4 levels, 5 levels, 6 levels|
|Load Capacity per Level||1000KG, 2000KG, 3000KG, 4000KG|
|Raw Material||high quality cold rolling steel Q235B(SS400) purchased from Shanghai Baosteel Group|
|Material Thickness||1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm|
|Surface Treatment||deoil, derusting and powder coat paint finish|
|Rack Colors||standard blue, orange and customized available|
Selective Pallet Racking is a cost effective storage system providing direct access to all pallets. It provides high capacity storage, is easily installed and adjusted, and has low equipment and capital costs.
Commonly known as adjustable pallet racking, this is perhaps the most popular and economical form of pallet racking because it provides 100% selective storage up to 12.8 meters in height, fully utilizing valuable air space.
1) Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
2) Rapid handling of almost all types of palletized goods.
3) Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and components to accommodate specialized needs.
4) Maximizes space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.
5) Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
6) Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
Benefits Using Selective Pallet Racking:
1) Selective pallet racking allows 100% access to every pallet location at any time.
2) When correctly designed there are few limitations to the type of goods that can be stored in selective pallet racking.
3) Selective rack is designed for your individual needs. It is configurable to suit your storage requirements, your warehouse parameters and your materials handling equipment.
4) Selective racking requires a relatively low capital investment, yet provides the highest flexibility.
Most Suitable for:
Popular application in most industries requiring instant accessibility of all pallets from Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) distribution centers to general engineering or trading companies.
1). How high (5000mm or 6000mm) -- most popular is 5000mm.
2). How long (2500, 2700, 3000, or 3800) -- most popular is 2500mm or 2700mm.
3). How many levels (3, 4 or 5) -- most popular is 4+1=5 levels.
Our free services include consultations and sample CAD layouts of your proposed rack system. Don't hesitate to consider reviewing the racking systems on site or at our headquarters. Get the racking system you need at the best price guaranteed.
Contact Person: Vickie Sun
Tel: 0086 13584426100